This started as a blog about training together as a family, in part to inspire other women & families to get involved. As female participation in jiu jitsu has increased, as we have grown as athletes and as we learned that families training together aren’t such an anomaly, the blog has evolved. Jen gets personal with posts on ambition, challenges & achievements in BJJ, CrossFit & with nutrition, while Tom's posts are more educational, informative and analytical in regards to training. On occasion you may hear from the kids.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Miami Open Date is Confirmed!


by Jen

I just saw that the Miami Open has been confirmed for October 22nd! It is hard to travel to other IBJJF tournaments so I will be focusing on this one. I have 6 months to prepare. That is a long time, but time flies and I have a lot of work to do. It's time to start working a plan.

Wishing I could compete at NAGA in May but I have other commitments that day. It looks like no competition for me until Grappler's Quest in August and perhaps NAGA in September, which happens to be my birthday weekend. It still makes me laugh - a few years ago Tom could have never guessed that I'd want to spend my birthday at a tournament.


for info

No comments:

Post a Comment